Pro/Am Online World Grand Prix Series 2020
Join the contest and win great prizes!
Are you looking for ways to stay engaged with your dancing ONLINE? Do you want to feel like a star?
You are invited to participate in our PRO/AM ONLINE WORLD GRAND PRIX contest! In conjunction with CHAMPIONS TOUR, we aim to promote active dancing among the PRO/AM.
We would like to invite YOU DANCERS to send us a 45 seconds - 1minute video of your dancing of any dance style, filmed anywhere that is convenient for you. This contest is open to the World and anyone can take part. You CAN enter this contest in as many dances/styles as you like.
The entries will be judged by a panel of international judges.
Some of you are already happily reunited with your teachers, others are still on quarantine. We want to give a chance to everyone.
We offer these options:
1. ProAm DUO:
- dancing together with your teacher
- or side by side
- or edit 2 videos into one
We want to welcome all your creative solutions!
2. ProAm student SOLO:
- it takes courage to get yourself out there but finding out how victorious you can be by yourself is worth it!
The video can be submitted by your teacher or directly by yourself.
Attractive offers for teachers. For more details and entry fees prices, please contact us on e-mail: [email protected]
More videos give you a chance to collect points to be ranking for the final tour of solo online world championship.
- Closing date: 10 September 2020, 12:00 CET.
- Results will be announced live: 13 September 2020
Prizes for the winners in each category:
- Winner takes part as a star in a celebrity talk show
- Winner chooses a judge from a list that will give a personalized recorded comments
DANCE “OSCAR” AWARD NIGHT of PRO/AM
All the winners will be nominated into several categories and have their special Dance Oscar Awards Night during the star talk show:
- Best choreography/dance production
- Best performance/charisma or acting:
- man role
- woman role
- Best legs & feet action
- Best costume design and visual presentation
- Best partnering skills
- Best music interpretation
Moreover, part of the money from your entry fees will be donated to the charity of the Buddhist organization named Suwankeeree Temple (Bangkok, Thailand) to continue helping them in the development of their mission.
- International Standard
- International Latin
- American Smooth
- American Rhythm
- Open Bronze
- Open Silver
- Open Gold
All Age Groups:
TO ENTER PRO/AM ONLINE WORLD GRAND PRIX CONTEST:
- Choose the stlyles/levels/ages you'd like to take part in
- Make the videos of your performances in HORIZONTAL (landscape) mode (maximum 1 minute)
- Participants MUST use ONLY the music provide by our COMPETITION MUSIC PLAYLIST
COMPETITION MUSIC PLAYLIST
- There can be NO advertisement on the background of your video (studio signs, posters, etc.) and NO ANY footage on your video (like performer's names, dance style, etc.)
- More details how to submit your video and register for the contest coming in the next days.
#just4proam #welovechampionstour #wehappydance #chtoneworldacademy
Terms for Participation
By submiting your application to the competition, you give the organizers the right to process your information, along with your video, share them with the adjudicators for the purposes of evaluation, as well as, to live stream your video (in case you qualify for the live event) and publish your video after the competition in the Dancesport Champions Tour YouTube Channel and web site.
If you are submitting us entries on behalf of the participant, you need to have their permission to do so.
If you are minor, you need to have agreement from your parents or legal representative, according to your country of citizenship's laws.